| || || |
is a resource manual that covers the basic concepts of graphology and teaches
educators, counselors and psychologists how to identify fear, depression and anger
in a child’s handwriting.
The manual includes writing exercises that
can be used to counteract those feelings.
Table of Contents
- The basic concepts of graphology (handwriting analysis)
The write way to accurately and objectively evaluate a child's emotional growth
and energy level.
- How to identify childhood fears and the defense strategies
that are used when a child attempts to deal with real or imagined fears.
How to recognize the signs of childhood depression.
- How to recognize
the signs of anger.
- How to identify a child's learning style for processing
- How to teach the esteem team letter shapes that can empower
a child to feel confident and socially comfortable, achieve realistic goals, be
an effective communicator,and improve learning, listening and observational skills.
The write way to build a child's self confidence - Simple Script - A positive
primary learning experience.
- The Write Way To Feel Good About Yourself
- A manual that shows and tells a pre-teen/adolescent the write way to release
feelings of anger, fear, and sadness, raise one's self esteem, and increase the
miles of smiles in one's life.
the material contained on this site is Copyright © Edith Namm, 2003, All
Unless indicated otherwise, reproduction of any of the materials
contained herein, in any form, is strictly forbidden.